The Scottish facet, in fact, reached the Europa League closing final season and have been in the end overwhelmed by RB Leipzig. Had the Irons gained their semi-final, we might have seen an all-British showpiece closing.
The fixture will happen at Ibrox, with David Moyes taking his facet again to his residence city of Glasgow.
West Ham haven’t visited Ibrox since 1979, when the Irons misplaced 3-2 within the Tennant Caledonian Cup.
- Servette v West Ham United, Stade de Genève, Friday 8 July, 6pm (native time)
- Ipswich City v West Ham United, Portman Street, Tuesday 12 July, 7pm
- Boreham Wooden v West Ham United, Meadow Park, Tuesday 12 July, 7pm
- Studying v West Ham United, Choose Automotive Leasing Stadium, Saturday 16 July, 3pm
- Rangers v West Ham United, Ibrox Stadium, Tuesday 19 July, 7.45pm
- Luton City v West Ham United, Kenilworth Street, Saturday 23 July, 3pm