How To Find ‘Fuel Near Me’ Which Petrol Stations Are Open?
If you are looking for UK petrol stations with ‘fuel near me’, you may want to consider the following:
Tesco, Asda, Sainsburys, Morrisons and Co-Op are all OPEN at this point, and there is further good news.
Finding A Station Without A Queue – How to find petrol stations that are open 24-hours a day?
Whilst the authorities insist that there is actually no shortage of fuel, many locals have not been able to find ‘fuel near me’ in their area. However, there is good news in the form of major supermarkets. Currently, a good number of petrol stations that are located at major supermarkets, in addition to local garages are operating around the clock. So, if queues in your area are too much to bear…go later!
How do I know if my local petrol station is one of the 24 hour ones? As a general rule of thumb, larger supermarkets with petrol stations, and those that are close to major towns, motorways etc will be open around the clock, according to the Sun.
These round the clock options are not just for this crisis with many Motorway service stations remaining open day or night too.
- Asda – Whilst not all are open 24 hours, a fair percentage are, so you might be fortunate there.
- Shell – A lot of their petrol stations are open all hours, and have been doing so for some time.
- Esso – A great option with a general ‘open all hours’ policy.
- BP – These are a little more tricky: some are 24 hours, others are open 5am to 10pm
- Texaco – The same as BP, except those with restricted hours open from 5.30am to 10pm
- Moto – A good option with 24 hour service.
- Welcome Break – Another open all hours option.
- Roadchef – And yet another great choice, with around the clock opening.
The crisis has left a lot of people with a great deal of stress.